An OTP token should be filled in automatically via the browser add-on.
User right: Can create new web application.
Add OTP field at passwords
- In Password a new column with a one-time password has to be created with "New form field".
- Note: It is recommended to choose a simple field name, because it will be used again in the configuration of the application.
- The "OTP secret" can be stored here via the "cogwheel symbol" of the created field.
- After the "OTP secret" has been entered, a token must be generated manually using the "hourglass symbol".
- Note: The token has a standard lifetime of 30 seconds in the Password Secure, this can differ from the lifetime of the website.
Teach application via browser add-on
- Capture an application on the desired website via the browser add-on with "create application"
- Add input fields with one click
- Username / Password are mostly configured automatically
- Configure OTP field as "Enter field name" and enter the previously selected field name
- Save changes
Managing the application in Netwrix Password Secure
- In the "Applications" module, permissions and affiliations can be configured as usual