Export and import personal passwords.
- Read/Export right to the personal passwords.
- User right "can export"
- User right "can import"
- Filter in the client for the own user
- Use the "Export CSV" button in the ribbon to select all passwords that fall under this filter, or mark the desired passwords.
- Specify a file path where the export should be saved
- The CSV can then be imported under File -> Import -> Passwords.
- Select the CSV file under the path selected above
- Select the personal user for the organizational unit
Choose the right form
If the form is correct, the field assignment should be done automatically and you can finish the import with "Next" or "Finish".
However, if the field mapping is not correct, e.g. because the field names are in English and there is no
English-language form is available, the assignment must be made by drag & drop..