The administrator should be able to reset the user passwords.
- Rights to the user: Read, Authorize.
- also, the membership on the user is needed.
login as your Administrator user:
- Select the module "Organisational structure" (Point 1).
- Select the user (Point 2).
- Open the "Permissions" of the user object (Point 3).
Now you see all user with their Permissions on the user object.
- Select the admin-user (Point 1).
- Add "Member" in the Permissions (Point 2).
Only with the Member Permissions on the user object can you change the user password.
You can see in the overview who have the Member-Permission on the user object (Point 3).