Enable notifications for passwords.
Notifications via email must have:
- SMTP must be configured.
- An e-mail address must be stored in the account.
- The user must have the global user right "Show notification module".
- The user have the "Read" right on the record.
The easiest way is to use notifications (possibly in combination with email notifications).
Here is a short tutorial using the example "If password is displayed":
1. Select a password and also click "Notifications".
2. Activate the option "If password is displayed"
3. We can configure this option.
Here we can include and exclude people or roles.
In this example, we will be notified only when the user "ADalton" reveals a password, but not when users of the "Admin role" accesses the password.
The users can see if they will trigger a notification.
4. Now we can view these entries via the "Notifications" module.
Here you can see when  and who  accessed the password.
If you want to receive an e-mail notification, you have to activate the "E-mail notifications" in your account.
Here you can use the following settings to get a notification for these passwords as soon as they are discovered: